Sunday, September 26, 2010

Aaahhh, vacation...


Vacation was WONDERFUL! I finally had time to relax, spend time with my husband, work out on almost a daily basis, and eat amazingly delicious and healthy food. Now that I'm home, I'm going to try my best to keep up with the workouts and healthy eating. In fact, I made some fresh juice today with cucumber, celery, carrots, apple, lemons, cinnamon, ginger and honey (all organic). YUM.


The bad part is, I still had headaches while away. Not nearly as many, but near the end I got a migraine from a tough hike. Luckily, two Butalbital helped. Then I got it again near the end of the next day and have had it all weekend long. I'm trying to fight this one out without drugs, and luckily it's not a very severe migraine so I've still been able to function. I'll probably end up taking drugs so I can make it to work tomorrow.

I'm just thankful I had a chance to appreciate God's beauty this past week. :)