Saturday, May 11, 2013

New Design!

As promised, I redesigned my blog. I decided to do a war/military theme, for obvious reasons. And I kept it pretty dark for all of you with light sensitivity (myself included). I hope you like it! :)

Oh and quick pain update...I went THREE WEEKS without needing any pain medicine!!! Why? I have no clue (sorry). Perhaps it was hormone related because I had a few breakouts on my face during this time, but that's just a guess - plus you would think hormone changes would cause more headaches/migraines. I still had headaches most days during those three weeks, but the pain levels didn't get too high, and I had zero migraines. This occurred during pregnancy weeks 29, 30 and 31. Sadly, the fun is over. This is week 32 and I've had two migraines already. But the break was nice!