Friday, August 31, 2007

Vacations

I have a 5-6 hour drive coming up tonight. My husband and I are visiting my father-in-law in the Georgia mountains over Labor Day weekend. A lot of times I don't get headaches when I'm on vacation, which is interesting. Maybe because I'm more relaxed, who knows. When I went to Vegas last year, I didn't have a headache the entire time except for the last day. Two years ago I was in Atlanta for a show at the Hard Rock Cafe on New Year's Eve and I had a migraine. My medicine wasn't working and I thought I was going to die. I went to the car to get away from the loud music, but my husband wouldn't let me stay there alone (it was in a parking deck a block away). I didn't want him to miss the last band (his cousin is the lead singer), so I ended up going back in the club and sitting against the wall holding my head. Great way to start a new year...

Anyways, MOST vacations I'm good...I hope this one will make the "good" list.

Stay safe and headache-free!