Thursday, November 15, 2007

So long, Mr. Chiropractor

Quick update.

I let my chiropractor go. It was actually kinda sad, because he seems like a nice guy who really cares about his patients. I told him that my insurance was no longer covering my monthly appointments because they were for preventative maintenance, and since it wasn't helping my headaches, there was no point in going. Plus, I think the pillow I bought (in earlier post) is helping my neck pain. I told him I'd recommend him to anyone I come across who's looking for a chiro, so if you're looking for one in North Carolina, send me a note.

Last week I had headaches Monday-Friday, on & off. I had one yesterday too. The last few weekends I rode my new bike several miles. I'm going to exercise tonight too while I watch The Office, so maybe extra excercise will help my headaches. I'm still trying to keep a regular schedule, but I'm chaperoning a youth group lock-in tomorrow that goes from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m., so I'll be a little off schedule this weekend!