Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nasal Sprays

So, I haven't been using Sinol very long and right now I have a cold so when I do use it, I can't even feel the sting, but...I'm going to go ahead and jump to the conclusion that nasal sprays aren't going to help my headaches. Maybe I should try a different one like the one suggested by a reader (see comment in previous post), but I think that my headaches are from hormones or something internal that nasal spray won't impact.

I hope I'm wrong. In the meantime, I'm going to keep using the Sinol and keep trying other new things I come across as well.

And of course, I'll note everything on here.

Sometimes I wonder, what if there's some crazy cure for headaches that nobody knows about because it's so random? Like if you stand on your head for 10 minutes each day, you won't get headaches. Or eating dirt can cure a headache. I'd try it!