Monday, February 1, 2010

MRI Results

Thanks to the electronic health portal of my unnamed health center, I've received my MRI results with notes online. My official results:

1. Normal brain MRI
2. Incidental congenital failure of segmentation anomaly and C7-T1, otherwise normal cervical spine.

From a past X-ray at a chiropractic office, I already knew about #2. Basically two of my neck discs are missing the thing that goes between them. Can't remember the technical terms, but I've received chiropractic treatments and physical therapy and neither helped.

Most everyone told me I wouldn't want anything to show up in the brain MRI, but I really did. I want an answer - a reason for my pain. I can't begin to explain the mixed emotions I'm feeling right now, but most of all I'm disappointed.