Thursday, March 24, 2011

Buried

I've been such a lame blogger lately! Truth is, I'm buried in school work (and still working some at my old job too) so unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to blog much until I get caught up on everything. I really shouldn't have taken so many classes this semester, but too late now.

I just wanted to say if you've e-mailed me, I have five e-mail accounts and I've been completely neglecting my War on Headaches one. Please accept my apologies!

Oh and no headache update; they're the same. They just can't get enough of me. Joy.

Now I'm going to dive back into this Photoshop assignment. It's fun, but I miss you all! Until next time. :)

P.S. - check out this photo I took for my photography class. I love spring!

8 comments:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Beautiful use of composition in your photo! I sympathize, but it's nice to be buried in interesting workk/learning!

Migrainista said...

Isn't spring grand? Love the picture! We'll be here when things slow down and you have more blogging time :)

Jessica said...

Great picture!

monkeymama said...

BEAUTIFUL PIC! I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying your blog. I have for so long just left myself to not read anyone's blog. I didn't want to know how anyone else felt or was suffering. I get way too much unwanted camaraderie as it being the freaky headache girl! I have recently changed my thoughts on that. It is nice to know that I am not the only one. I guess it is not fair to you to say that I am enjoying your blog...that would mean that I am enjoying your pain. Not so. just good to know I am not alone! On your suggestion, I got Chocolate and Vicodin. It is like someone has been taking all my pain and ridiculous treatments and writing it all down in the witty tone that I used to have. Thanks for sharing!!

Sue said...

Beautiful picture! Spring is still a far off dream here,but it will show up eventually.

Remember to take care of you in all of the busy-ness...

Amber said...

I found your blog yesterday and it is a revelation. It's nice to know that there are others out there who are experiencing the same problems, have faced the same challenges, and have struggled without answers. I've been going through old posts and making lists of things to try and books to read. Please keep this up as it was a really nice find for me on a particular bad day.

Brad said...

Let's see some more photos!

Heather said...

You all are THE BEST! :) Thank you for the kind words of encouragement and for reminding me to take care of myself! The semester is almost over, so I hope to be more active on here soon. In the meantime, I'll catch up reading your blogs...I still can't figure out how to comment on some of them; I'm thinking it's an issue with my virus barrier so I need to look into that. Take care!