Saturday, March 30, 2013

Headache Questions Answered by Stanford Doctor

In a previous post I told you that the Director of the Stanford Headache Clinic, Robert Cowan, MD, was taking questions related to headache disorders. His answers to some of the questions were posted on the Stanford Medicine blog, SCOPE, on March 20, but I'm just now getting around to writing this post. :) Here's the link if you're interested.

I don't have much of an update other than that. I was going to play drums at church on Palm Sunday but I ended up getting a migraine and had to back out (we didn't make it to church at all), so I've decided to stop committing to things other than my baby shower and labor. I'm still working as a contract designer for two companies, but I'm able to set my own hours and work mostly from home, for which I'm so thankful!

I hope to have a product review and a book review coming up on here eventually, so stay tuned! Oh, and if you read this blog directly from the site, you'll notice it desperately needs a makeover. That's on my to-do list, don't worry!

Happy Easter! :)