Sunday, September 9, 2007

Cervical Pillow for headaches


©2007 Core Products International, Inc

My chiropractor has been letting me try out different pillows for neck pain and headaches. The pricey TempurPedic pillow was way too firm for me, but I think I like the one I'm trying now, called the Tri-Core Cervical Pillow. To see their Web site, click on the title to this post (I haven't figured out how to add links in the message yet, sorry!). I may end up buying one.

Unfortunately, my headaches have not changed since seeing a chiropractor (it's been a few weeks - 11 sessions). I actually had a migraine last night and this morning, but the Butalbital got rid of it (80% of it anyway). I'm so scared that I'm going to get bad migraines again like I did when I was on the birth control pill because I have had the IUD for about a year now and my headaches are getting worse. I did go to bed late (by late I mean 1 a.m.) all weekend though, so maybe it's the altered sleep schedule.

I have a neurology appointment Wednesday. Am I the only person who actually looks forward to these monthly appointments? I'm ready to try something else. If insurance covered acupuncture, that would be awesome...I've heard a lot of hype lately about it helping headaches.

More updates after my appointment.