Friday, February 29, 2008

My body hates me.

Happy Friday everyone! I'm really sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. See, I write for a living (public relations) and I've had two newsletters to put together this month. So when I get home, which is late, the last thing I want to do is write. But since I'm taking a quick lunch break at my desk, I decided to write this post.

So, in regards to my title...let me start by saying I am *NOT* pregnant. And yet I've had many of the symptoms. I've been eating a lot, and I'm always hungry. Except when I'm nauseous, which has been frequent. I think the nausea is from migraines/headaches I've been getting. Then there's the moodiness - more downs than ups unfortunately. I'd rather not get into the rest.

But I don't have a headache right now. Woohoo!

My next neurology appointment is March 10. If anyone has any ideas I could bring up to my neurologist, that'd be great. So far I'm going to ask him about:

-calcium
-magnesium
-fish oil
-food triggers
-nutritionist
-and one type of medication that my sister told me about but I don't have it in front of me since I'm at work.

Any other ideas?